- Transportation in Air-Conditioned Van
- Mexico Kan Tours Guide
- Professional guidance in Chichen Itza
- All entrance fees (Chichen Itza, Cenote)
- Lunch, snacks and drinks
World Wonder Discovery
Join us and discover all the fascinating secrets behind the ancient and colonial Mexico with an exciting tour to Chichen Itza, Valladolid and cenote.
Buy as a Gift
- Pick up and drop off outside of Tulum
- Any activity that is not mentioned in the itinerary
- Alcoholic drinks or coffee
- Towels and wet bags.
Why do we love this
If you are curious and passionate about history and culture and you want to immerse yourself in the ancient past in Mexico, this is the perfect tour for you!
WHAT TO EXPECT
Chichen Itza has been recently selected as one of the New World Wonders since it is one of the most impressive archaeological sites in the Yucatan peninsula and Mesoamerica. If you are curious and passionate about history and culture, this is without a doubt the right place to immerse yourself in the incredible atmosphere of this Mexico's ancient city. Let's join us and discover all the fascinating secrets behind this civilization and how the city was at the time! Pyramid of Kukulkan & the Great Ball Court are some of the famous structures that testify the amazing Mayan achievements. Under our professional guidance you will learn history and developments over the centuries and appreciate architecture, engineering and art of this incredible city. Do not miss it! We start our epic journey at 7:00 - 8:00 am.
After our first stop in Chichen Itza, we will test a exciting experience when we will visit a wonderful cenote (flooded cave) managed by a Mayan local community to take a dip and have a refreshing rest in its blue waters. The life of the cozy village revolves around this amazing natural pit whose nature and mysticism will bring you to a whole new dimension.
Finally, we will move to Valladolid. Past and present meet in this amazing city and form a beautiful union that shines through its colorful buildings of the colonial era. Here you will taste the dishes of local gastronomy with a delicious lunch in a unique location: the courtyard of a restored building of the colonial era. Then, you will have free time to to enjoy the city of Valladolid to the fulliest at your own pace.
We will end this unique enriching experience at 6:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. After taking this tour, you can definitely say you've been to Mexico!
We recommend to bring with you:
- Comfortable clothes and shoes (sandals ok)
- Bathing suit, sun glasses, towel
- Camera & binoculars
- Sun protection (bio degradable, but preferably clothes to aid with sun protection)
- Some cash
World Wonder Discovery
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Child (under 8 years old):
Please note that there are no ATM machines in the area, nor do any of the vendors accept credit cards.
The guides appreciate tips for great service, and you are sure to leave with many great memories!
- Each tour should be booked by leaving a deposit.
- In case of cancellation with more than 24 hrs. before the pickup, we won't charge anything and will give you back your deposit.
- In case of cancellation between 24 and 12 hrs. before the pickup, Mexico Kan Tours will keep your deposit.
- In case of cancellation with less than 12 hrs. before the pick up or in case of no show we will charge you 100% of the total amount of your tour.
Read full supplier's terms & conditions
- Pickup ( Zone 2 ) Departing from South of Playa del Carmen, south to Tulum city borders
- Pickup ( Zone 3) Departing from Within the city of Playa del Carmen
- Pickup ( Zone 4 ) Departing from North of Playa del Carmen, up to Puerto Morelos
- Pickup (Zone 1) Departing from Downtown Tulum, and Tulum beach