- 40 minute helicopter scenic flight
- Experience spectacular views from above in a helicopter
- Enjoy beautiful sights of the Burnett Mountains, Hochstetter Icefall, Aoraki/Mt Cook & expansive Mackenzie Basin
- Snow landing
WHAT TO EXPECT
Fly in a helicopter on the same day for an unforgettable experience of Aoraki/Mount Cook! This scenic adventure also includes a glacier snow landing!
This flight takes you past the Hochstetter Icefall on Aoraki/Mt Cook and the upper Tasman Glacier before a thrilling alpine landing in the snow. You’ll fly home through the remote Burnett Mountains with the expansive and arid Mackenzie Basin below you.
- Flights, landings and routes may vary due to weather and at the pilot’s discretion. Flight times are approximate and include your landing.
- Minimum passenger numbers apply for flights. Bookings will be coordinated to achieve this where possible.
- The price includes landing and concession fees as our flights land in conservation areas and special locations.
- iPads or selfie sticks are not allowed on board for safety.
What to bring
- Warm clothing.
- Sturdy covered shoes (snow on your toes is not nice!)
- Sunglasses and sunscreen.
- Your phone/camera, and a sense of adventure!