- Access to three acidic mineral hot pools and three cascading spring alkaline mineral hot pools
- Access to deep spring alkaline stand-up pool
- Pools between 38 degrees - 42 degrees
- 40oC alkaline mineral hot pool overlooking Lake Rotorua
- Reflexology walk
- Spacious changing rooms and showers with private cubicle options
- Free storage tubs
- Free 20g Geothermal mud pack OR free freshly squeezed juice at 88Ra Cafe
Polynesian Spa Pavilion Pools Pass
Relax and rejuvenate in calming hot pools, with a beautiful reflexology walk and a deep pool for a swim.
Buy as a Gift
- Towels can be hired for $10, with a $5 refund once returned, or purchased at the Spa Essentials Shop
- Swimsuits and swimming shorts can be hired for $10, with a $5 refund once returned, or purchased at the Spa Essentials Shop.
- $5 secure lockers for belongings and valuables (or free storage tubs).
- This pass is for the hot pools only and DOES NOT include spa treatments. These can be booked on arrival.
Why do we love this
This is a unique way to experience Rotorua's famous geo thermal activity. We love the inclusion of a reflexology walk that helps you relax even further.
WHAT TO EXPECT
It's time to relax in Rotorua. Nestled on the shores of Lake Rotorua, Polynesian Spa is a geothermal bathing experience like no other. It's a soothing retreat where you can experience wellness sourced from Rotorua’s very own backyard. Polynesian Spa is recognised as one of the top 10 spas in the world, so come and discover the magic.
At Polynesian Spa, waters from two natural springs, the Priest and Rachel, are fed into the 28 mineral pools. The slightly acidic Priest Spring relieves tired muscles, aches and pains while the alkaline waters of the Rachel Spring nourish skin.
The Pavillion and Priest pools pass gives you access to three Priest Spring acidic mineral hot pools and three cascading Rachel Spring alkaline mineral hot pools. You'll also get access to a deep Rachel Spring alkaline stand-up pool which is ideal for light activity and stretches. All pools are between 38 and 42 degrees Celsius.
You can also enjoy a 40-degree alkaline mineral hot pool overlooking Lake Rotorua. A reflexology walk, intended to stimulate pressure points in your feet and promote energy and blood flow throughout your body is also included.
Polynesian Spa also has a decadent spa therapy menu and you can indulge in a range of health and wellness treatments while you relax. Choose Aix spa therapies to body wraps, massage and facials.
Reviving the body inside and out, the recently renovated café offers a wide range of healthy treats to enjoy.
You'll have access to spacious changing rooms and showers with private cubicle options. A choice of free storage tubs or $5 secure lockers for belongings and valuables. Towels can be hired for $10, with a $5 refund once returned, or purchased at the Spa Essentials Shop. Swimsuits and swimming shorts can be hired for $10, with a $5 refund once returned, or purchased at the Spa Essentials Shop.
Please note this is a single entry pass. Leaving and returning the Spa is not permitted.
When booking choose from avalue add of: Free 20g Geothermal mud pack OR free freshly squeezed juice at 88Ra Cafe
Polynesian Spa Pavilion Pools Pass
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Entry + Geothermal mud pack:
Entry + Fresh Juice:
Does the water affect jewellery?
Mineral water will tarnish silver jewellery and some gold. Please remove all jewellery before entering the pools. If your jewellery has contact with the water and does become tarnished you can clean it or take it into a jeweller for cleaning.
What health issues or medical conditions do I nee to be aware of before bathing?
If you are allergic to sulphur based drugs we strongly recommend not bathing in thermal pools as skin reactions may occur.
For the health and safety of both you and the therapist, if you have a cold or flu you cannot receive a therapy. Soaking in the waters is fine however to stop the spread, we ask that you consider other bathers and only come to Polynesian Spa when you have recovered.
What if I am pregnant?
We recommend that pregnant women are cautious when bathing in hot mineral water and only soak in the low temperature (33oC – 38oC) alkaline Rachel Spring hot pools, while ensuring a high intake of fluids and breaks in between. We do not recommend pregnant women bathe in the acidic Priest Spa hot pools. Some pregnant women choose to only soak their feet.
What do I wear?
Swimwear has to be worn when bathing in the pools. Rash shirts, board shorts or other clothing using synthetic fabric such as lycra, nylon and polyester are permitted. Cotton shirts and pants including underwear are not permitted to be worn in the pools at any time. Babies must wear swimming nappies.
How often do you change the water?
All pools meet stringent water quality standards. The law states that we must change the water in our mineral pools every 4 hours. We meet these legal requirements, and in some pools the water is changed every 3 hours. During the day there is a constant supply of fresh mineral water entering the pools. All pools are emptied, cleaned and refilled with fresh hot mineral water over night.
The chlorinated family pool is not emptied daily, but water is maintained constantly by the filter and chlorination plant to regulated levels.
- We advise anyone with an underlying medical or health condition to consult their doctor should they have any queries regarding the use of hot pools.
- Recognised swimwear must be worn at all times whilst bathing in the pools. Street clothing and underwear is not permitted.
- Prolonged immersion in the hotter pools may cause dehydration and fainting. When exiting the pool, take care and use the handrails provided.
- We recommend you not to stay in hotter water for more than fifteen minutes at a time.
- Children under 12 years of age will not be admitted unless accompanied by an adult.
- Children under eight years of age must be actively supervised at all times by a caregiver aged 16 or over. ‘Actively’ means you must be in the water with your child at all times and being able to provide immediate assistance.
Please note that the bookings are processed manually and please chat to us before making the booking or you can book with us and your booking is confirmed only once confirmed by the tour operator.
Please note, that once your order has been confirmed you will not be able to cancel it.