- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- A 1 hr 30 min twilight cruise off the coast of Glenelg, onboard the Temptation, a 58-foot sailing catamaran
- A drink on arrival, & access to the onboard bar for additional drink purchases
- Departs from the meeting point at Marina Pier, Holdfast Shores Marina, Glenelg
- Additional drinks from the onboard bar
What to Expect
Sit back, relax and enjoy a panoramic view of Adelaide's stunning coastline while sipping on a beverage from the licenced bar stocking local beer and wine on this spectacular sunset cruise.
As you cruise, listen to some relaxing music and watch the sunset over the water with your friends, family and the fantastic crew.
Temptation is a 58-foot sailing catamaran, which operates only 15 minutes from Adelaide's central business district. It is twice as wide as most vessels its size. This means greater stability and is designed to cut through the water rather than bouncing over the waves; all this adds up to a smoother cruise. Other features include a 360-degree front viewing deck, furnished indoor cabin, cushioned seating, and bathrooms.
Once the sun sets, the cruise returns to the Glenelg Marina Pier, one of Adelaide's best outdoor dining destinations, hosting a variety of incredible restaurants and bars. It's the perfect place to continue your evening.
Where we Visit:
- Holdfast Bay in the Gulf St Vincent
Frequently Asked Questions
While there is nothing physically demanding about this sunset cruise, unfortunately, the Temptation is not wheelchair friendly.
Reviews for Glenelg Twilight Cruise
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
- Cruises may be cancelled last minute due to unforeseen weather conditions
- Staff reserve the right to refuse boarding to anyone that is deemed intoxicated or uncooperative. In this event, all monies will be forfeited
Cancellations must be made (via phone or email) and received by The Operator before the time constraints detailed in the cancellation policy
Bookings of 5 or less passengers
- If cancellations are made less than 24 hrs prior to the scheduled departure date or failure to show there is no refund or reschedule
Bookings of 6 or more passengers
- Cancellations within 7 days of departure date are charged at $50.00 per swimmer and $20.00 per watcher. If cancellations are made less than 48 hrs prior to the scheduled departure date or failure to show there is no refund or reschedule. Missed tours cannot be refunded or rescheduled
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.
Book your experience stress-free and know we're here to help.
Get Instant Confirmation