- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- Enjoy this 1 hour 30 minute adrenaline-packed jet boat thrill ride
- All safety gear is provided
- Funny and informative commentary from your guide
- Free photos to capture your memories
- Take in magnificent views of the Whitsundays, including Airlie Beach and Pioneer Bay
Airlie Beach Jet Boat & Banana Boat Combo RideThis 1 hour 30 minute jet boat tour is the ultimate adrenaline experience on the Whitsundays
What to Expect
Turn your next holiday up a notch with this jet boat and banana boat ULTIMATE combo ride around the beautiful Whitsundays.
Dubbed 'the ultimate adrenaline experience,' this 1 hour 30 minute jet boat and banana boat tour is guaranteed to get your adrenaline soaring.
Zoom past the glamorous Coral Sea Marina, perform 360s, 180s, drifts and power stop or nosedives all while taking in magnificent views of the Whitsundays and Airlie Beach, as you cruise around the stunning blue waters of Pioneer Bay.
Each tour is crammed with enough action to really make your day and your stay.
Hold on tight for the banana boat ride, as you build up some thrilling speeds behind the supplier's powerful jet ski.
This is an epic and exhilarating experience around the bays of Airlie Beach that is perfect for bringing family and friends together.
Explore the glassy waters of the Whitsundays and the tropical landscapes of Airlie Beach on this unique tour, departing daily from Coral Sea Marina.
- Guests are requested to check-in 20 mins prior at Coral Sea Marina. Look for the floating office located opposite the fleet of jet skis
Frequently Asked Questions
Swimmers, towel, sunscreen.
- Child rates apply for children aged 5-13 years
- The minimum age is 5 years and the minimum height is 120cm
- No loose items are allowed
- Passengers must always adhere to the directions given by the Captain
- Passengers agree to indemnify thr supplier against any and all claims arising from their participation in the ride, including any and all claims for injury, damage or loss
- A signed release will be required from all participants on departure
- Any person who may be pregnant, suffer from back, neck or heart conditions, or have conditions that may cause a risk to their health, must not ride with the supplier
- Th supplier reserves the right to refuse service to those who are believed to be affected by alcohol or drugs and no refund will be provided
- Clients should note that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst the supplier makes every effort to safeguard their clients, the supplier cannot be held responsible for
- If the supplier needs to cancel a ride due to inclement weather or for any other reason, rescheduling options (subject to availability) will be made available and in the event no options are available a refund will be issued.
- No refunds within 24 hours of departure unless the supplier cancels the activity due to waterway, or weather conditions, insufficient reservations and any other unforeseen event or circumstances
- Refunds are granted solely at the discretion of the supplier according to the supplier's cancellation policy
- Where there is a ‘no show’ without prior notification or cancellation in required time are not eligible for a refund
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely