Spend a magical night in Australia’s first underwater accommodation & have a front row seat to the dazzling underwater world of the Great Barrier Reef.
Reefsuite Overnight Stay Highlights
- Get up to $90 cash back per person when you book with us
- Return scenic cruise transfers to Reefsuites
- A 1-night stay in the exclusive underwater Reefsuites at the Reefworld Pontoon, moored at Hardy Reef in the Great Barrier Reef
- All meals including breakfast, morning and afternoon tea, lunch & dinner, with a spectacular dining experience under the stars
- All beverages including beer and wine (cocktails and spirits at an additional cost)
- Activities at the reef, including a private guided snorkelling tour & semi-submarine tour
- Access to the underwater observatory
- Environmental Management Charge, which contributes to the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Authority's management & conservation of the reef
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions
- Small overnight bag
- Change of clothes
- Protective clothing, hat and sunscreen
- Light jacket or sweater for cool or windy days
- Cash/credit card for optional activities
The water outside the Reefsuites will be lit directly by a light, which will enable guests to see marine life, but it is unlikely you'll see the reef.
Yes, each Reefsuite will include basic amenities including a hairdryer.
Children must be 6 years or older to experience Reefsuites. Reefsuites will be charged at a per person rate, regardless of age.
The Operator strives to maximise every guests time available in the luxury of their Reefsuite and the check-in/out times vary based on the operational requirements of Reefworld to ensure this is achieved. However, generally, checkout is before 12noon and check-in is from 3:00 pm. The Reefworld Hosts will be able to advise of specific timing upon your arrival at Reefworld.
Reviews for Reefsuite Overnight Stay
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.
- - Meet at Port of Airlie