- An all-inclusive day tour exploring Cedar Creek Falls and the exclusive Coral Sea Resort!
- Swim with the turtles at Cedar Creek Falls
- Fun and informative tour guide
- Relax by the beautiful pool at the Award-Winning Coral Sea Resort
- Feast on a delicious lunch prepared by the chef and enjoy a cocktail by the pool
- Enjoy the views from the resort pool while sipping on a cocktail or two
- Swim in one of Queensland’s most beautiful Waterfalls
- Guided eco-walk to the top of the falls
- Small group excursions
- One Meal and Basic Alcoholic or Non-Alcoholic drink included
WHAT TO EXPECT
This tour is an all-inclusive adventure exploring Cedar Creek Falls. Swim with turtles at the majestic waterfalls surrounded by tropical flora and fauna and enjoy the guided walks to the top for great views. The trip to the waterfalls is followed by a chill-out session around the iconic Coral Sea resort pool to enjoy the specular scenery of Airlie Beach and the Whitsunday Islands.
This is a great all-around day tour to enjoy with family and friends. The stunning Cedar Creek Falls is approximately 30 minutes bus ride from Airlie Beach. All guests will enjoy the spectacular waterfalls and abundant flora and fauna. This popular tourist spot will take you back to nature including white cedar trees, Alexandra Palms, wild orchids, colourful butterflies, and many species of birds. The fun and informative guide will take you on an eco-walk to the top of the falls where you can climb over the rocks. Enjoy the cool spray of the waterfall that cascades over a rocky wall, take a dip in the clear, sparkling waterhole, and revel in the clean air, colourful butterflies, huge variety of birds, and exquisite wild orchids. Although this spot is beautiful all year round, it is especially vibrant after a downpour.
Only 30 minutes away from Cedar Creek Falls Paradise is Coral Sea Resort. Located spectacularly on the oceanfront and overlooking the blue waters of tropical North Queensland, you'll have time to relax and enjoy the pool and private beach. Soak up the vibrant atmosphere from The Rocks – Restaurant, Bar, and Pool Club whilst enjoying a lunch of your choice from the menu.
- Homemade chocolate brownie
- Choose from a delicious menu plus a glass of wine, beer or soft drink included.
Cedar Creek Falls & Coral Sea Resort Pool Adventure
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Minimum unit order: 1 persons.
What should I bring?
- Practical clothing (waterproof jacket)
- Sunscreen, beach towel, and swimmers in a small backpack
- BYO alcohol
- A sense of adventure.
Where/when does to tour depart and return?
The journey starts from Red Cat Adventures at 10.30am > Cedar Creek Falls (1.5 hours) > Coral Sea Resort (2 hours) 3.30pm
- The tour recommends you take out travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss of personal goods and the inability to travel due to weather. Adventure travel involves risk. Whilst the tour makes every effort to safeguard guests, we cannot be responsible for any damage, personal injury or loss due to the actions of passengers that are beyond our control.
- The journey starts from Wisdom Cafe > Cedar Creek Falls > Coral Sea Resort.
- Travel insurance is highly recommended particularly during wet season (Jan-Apr).
- The all-Inclusive price includes the following - Bus transfers, guide, morning snack, lunch, one free drink, and free resort activities.
- The waterfall may not be running as this is seasonal, however the natural freshwater swimming area and walk to the top of the falls is accessible all year round.
- Cancellations made less than 24hours prior to departure will result in a 100% cancellation fee. A minimum of 24 hours is required to change tour departure dates.
- Red Cat Adventures