- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- A full-day sailing adventure through the Whitsundays onboard a unique gaff-rigged schooner classic tall ship
- A visit to the iconic silica white sands & turquoise waters of Whitehaven Beach
- Hill Inlet walk to the lookout for breathtaking views
- Use of snorkelling gear and stinger suits (seasonal) to explore the pristine & vibrant reef
- Morning tea, lunch & a fresh fruit platter
- Convenient pick-up from Airlie Beach accommodation, or the option to self-drive to the departure point at Coral Sea Marina North, on Shingley Drive, Airlie Beach
- Wet suit hire in winter
- Alcoholic beverages from the onboard bar
WHAT TO EXPECT
Jump on board for a day to remember! This exciting Whitsundays' sailing tour visits the iconic Whitehaven Beach on Providence V, a 62 ft gaff-rigged schooner classic tall ship. She is one of the only boats of her kind that regularly sails to Whitehaven as well as offering sunset cruises. Learn how to hoist a sail or simply chill on deck in style.
This is a barefoot experience, so kick off your shoes and leave them with the crew. They will return them for the Hill Inlet walk, but then it's shoes-off again until your disembark at the end of the day.
The journey departs from Airlie Beach, with a tasty morning tea served as you traverse between the islands of this picturesque part of the world.
Making a path to Whitehaven Beach, the adventure includes the chance to walk to the Hill Inlet lookout, for breathtaking vistas across this famous waterway, with its maelstrom of turquoise and whites that look more like a painting than real life.
Then, enjoy some time on Whitehaven Beach, with your toes sunk deep in the white silica sands. Cool off with a refreshing swim in the clear waters, and tick off another item from your travel bucket list.
Jump back on board for lunch as the crew takes you out to a fringing reef for snorkelling around some beautiful coral teeming with fish. You'll even have the chance to see turtles and spot dolphins, plus, in July and August, you might be lucky enough to see some whales as they migrate through to calve in the warm tropical waters.
At the end of the day, on the way home, you can choose to help out with the sails and belay a cleat or two or simply chill on deck. There's a licenced onboard bar, so you can enjoy an ice-cold beer or glass of wine to finish off a perfect day in paradise.
Where we Visit:
The Whitsunday Islands
Hill Inlet Lookout
Whitehaven Beach Day Sailing & Snorkelling
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Minimum unit order: 1 persons.
Adult December and January:
What should I bring?
- Water Bottle - There is chilled water on deck, but we don't sell plastic bottles to protect the environment.
- Jackets and warm clothes in winter
- The fully licensed bar accepts EFTPOS. No BYO Drinks.
- If you require prescription masks or wetsuits, you can hire these from Aquadive at Abell Point (North) - about five minutes walk from us. You must hire them the day before the sail as they are often not open before we depart.
- The Operator requires a minimum of 8 guests to depart
- All departures and itineraries are subject to weather & maybe changed or cancelled at the discretion of the Master. The Operator reserves the right to change the route or destination if necessary because of, for e.g. weather conditions
- The Master's directions are to be obeyed at all times
- Guests must inform the Operator of any medical conditions which will be documented in our records. It is your responsibility to make The Operator aware of any conditions that might adversely affect your ability to swim, snorkel or otherwise enjoy the activities provided
- Each guest (or parent/guardian of children or others) must sign indemnity waivers upon boarding provided on an iPad
- No cancellations are permitted
- If the Operator cancels for weather or mechanical reasons, you are entitled to a full refund or offered the opportunity to book on another day
Read full supplier's terms & conditions