Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
A sunset sailing trip in the Whitsundays
Relax onboard a unique gaff-rigged schooner classic tall ship
Complimentary glass of sparkling wine upon boarding
A delicious cheese, bread and nibbles platter, with seasonal fruit
Departs from Coral Sea Marina North on Shingley Drive
Whitsundays Sunset SailSail off into a beautiful Whitsunday sunset with a glass of bubbles in hand and some delicious nibbles
What to Expect
Sail off into the sunset on this beautiful Whitsundays experience. Enjoy a complimentary welcome glass of bubbles and snack on some delicious nibbles as you return in the moonlight. This classic sunset sail is the perfect way to end a day in a tropical paradise, setting off from Airlie Beach and crossing the bay where the ship catches the breeze to set sail.
The Providence V is a 62ft gaff-rigged schooner classic tall ship. She is one of the only boats of her kind that regularly sails around the Whitsundays, as well as offering sunset trips. There's also a fully licenced bar from which you can purchase additional refreshments.
While onboard, learn how to hoist a sail or simply chill out on deck while marvelling atthe sky as it turns from blue to yellow and pink. This trip is excellent for families and friends but is particularly popular among couples for the peaceful, romantic vibe.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Warm Jackets in winter months
- The fully licensed bar accepts EFTPOS. No BYO Drinks.
- The Supplier requires a minimum of 8 guests to depart
- All departures and itineraries are subject to weather and may be changed or cancelled at the discretion of the Master. The Supplier reserves the right to change the route or destination if necessary because of, for e.g. weather conditions
- The Master's directions are to be obeyed at all times
- Guests must inform The Supplier of any medical conditions. It is your responsibility to make The Supplier aware of any conditions that might adversely affect your ability to swim, snorkel or otherwise enjoy the activities provided
- Each guest (or parent/guardian of children or others) must sign indemnity waivers upon boarding provided on an iPad
- No cancellations are permitted
- If The Supplier cancels for weather or mechanical reasons, you are entitled to a full refund or offered the opportunity to book on another day
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely