- Pickup and return to Brisbane City
- Snorkel of shipwrecks
- All snorkeling gear (fins, mask, snorkel)
- All Kayaking gear (Kayak, paddle, Life jacket)
- Fully guided sandboard tour (all gear supplied)
- Guided 4WD tour west coast to desert and National Park
- Picnic Lunch: cold drinks and fresh fruits
- Luxury ferry cruise to Moreton Island from Brisbane River port through Eco Marine Park
- 4WD beach tour to island track for Eco experience through coastal forest to high sand hills of the desert
- Sandboarding and sand surfing (all gear provided and fully guided)
- Up close scenic walk to beach and pass through Tangalooma resort and dolphin centre
- Arrive to Tangalooma Shipwrecks for a safe adventure snorkel. Professional guide with snorkeling gear (Fins, mask and snorkel)
- Or Kayak the Shipwrecks and spend time exploring many species of fish, turtles and other marine wildlife (Kayak, paddle, Life jacket)
- Tour price does not include $50.00 per person fees & charges - payable on day of departure to your guide. Fees cover charges incurred through Qld Parks & Wildlife and ferry costs.
What to Expect
Depart from Redcliffe, Brisbane City Roma St. Transit Centre or from the Port of Brisbane Ferry to Moreton Island National Park with your friendly and skilled eco guide and driver to enjoy the safety and adventure on this fully guided 4WD off-road adventure – an Eco-Experience on Moreton Island. We ferry cruise the Brisbane River past Moreton Bay Islands across Moreton Bay Marine Park. The 3 level Catamaran allows for great photos and there are bakery shops and a bar on board. Keep a look out for dolphins, turtles and schools of fish!
Arrive on Moreton Island's white sandy beaches, your playground for the day, and board your 4WD guided tour. This tour will travel south through the forest sand tracks to the desert sand hills. This fully guided activity includes all sand boarding gear and equipment and full instructions for a great outdoor adventure. Full speed down the island's biggest sand hills, what an experience! Enjoy a beach walk and explore Tangalooma Resort and Dolphin Research Centre, or swim and relax. Picnic lunch & cold drinks included at Tangalooma Beach. Enjoy while over-looking the Tangalooma Shipwrecks, Glasshouse Mountains and Moreton Bay Marine Park.
After lunch and some relaxation, enjoy a guided snorkel tour of the Tangalooma Shipwrecks. Safely snorkel along a professional guide with all snorkeling gear provided (fins, mask, snorkel). This snorkel experince will allow you to see coral, fish, turtle and the shipwrecks under water. Kayak the Shipwrecks and spend time exploring many species of fish, turtles and other marine wildlife (wetsuit $20). Depart on the afternoon ferry, with a luxury cruise across the bay into the mouth of the Brisbane River and take a bus to return to Brisbane.
Frequently Asked Questions
The snorkeling is in open-water and the current around the Moreton Shipwrecks can be quite strong.
It is advisable participants have a reasonable level of confidence in the water.
Tour price does not include $50.00 per person fees & charges - payable on day of departure to your guide. Fees cover charges incurred through Qld Parks & Wildlife and ferry costs. Pick up is 7:00am - Bus Stop 125 on Roma Street (located out front of the Brisbane Transit Centre building).
- Sunrover recommends travel insurance for all packages.
- Any suitcases and/or large backpacks (luggage) over 5kg may incur a $40.00 per item surcharge.
- Sunrover does not accept liability for events that are beyond the company's control.
- Tours are numbers dependent.
- Group discounts - upon application.
- All Cancellations will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
- All Cancellations less than 48 hours before departure will incur a 100% cancellation fee.
- All tours unable to operate will receive a 100% refund.
- Adina Apartments Hotel - 7:00am
- Adina Apartments Hotel - 7:10am
- Brisbane Backpackers - 6:30am
- Brisbane Backpackers - 6:45am
- BUNK Hostel - 7:10am
- BUNK Hostel - 7:15am
- Bus Stop 125, Roma Street - 6:45am
- Bus Stop 125, Roma Street - 7:00am
- MICAT ferry terminal - 7:30am
- MICAT ferry terminal - 8:00am
- Redcliffe Jetty - 6:00am
- Shafston College - 7:15am
- Shafston College - 7:20am
Reviews for 1 Day Moreton Island Snorkel-Sandboard Adventure Tour
Get Instant Confirmation