- Reserved picnic spot on Lavendar Hill at Sirromet Winery
- Includes premium food hamper, a bottle of Sirromet wine, umbrella, picnic rug, cushions, and table
- Picnic set up included
- 2 hours or relaxing and unwinding with your group
- Free upgrade on the wine choice - this offer only applies to "Brisbane Ashes ticket holders"
Lavender Hill Picnic Experience At Sirromet WineryEnjoy a bottle of wine and delicious snacks at this Queensland Winery!
What to Expect
The Granite Belt Region is renowned for its unique combination of rich soil, high altitude, and cool climate making it the perfect location for growing grapes. Sirromet is a family-owned winery situated on Mount Cotton, just a short drive from Brisbane and the Gold Coast. State-of-the-art facilities offer food and wine lovers the ultimate wine experience. This reservation lets you discover the new and picturesque picnic area of Lavender Hill at Sirromet Winery.
Reserve a picnic spot with your own private area, including a premium food hamper, a bottle of delicious Sirromet wine, umbrella, picnic rug, cushions, and table to share with friends and family. Set up is included! It's the perfect setting to relax, unwind, and enjoy a day outdoors. The picnic hamper includes a selection of delicious cheese, meats, preserves, biscuits, and bread. You have 2 hours to enjoy your reserved picnic spot.
Sirromet is passionate about environmentally sustainable wine production with initiatives that include responsible water use, waste recycling, energy conservation, re-vegetation, wildlife conservation, and eco-friendly farming practices. They are committed to reducing dependence on mains water, by collecting and purifying rainwater for potable use and dam water for irrigation. Using traditional methods and new technology, Sirromet produces exquisite quality wines recognised on the world stage.
Frequently Asked Questions
Thursday - Sunday
Cheeses, meats, preserves, biscuits, and bread.
- Hamper to be collected from Sirromet Cellar Door before taking the short stroll to Lavender Hill. Once at Lavender Hill your host will guide you to your reserved picnic spot. A pop-up bar will be open during each session for additional wine purchases. Due to the perishable nature of the hamper's contents, no refunds will be given for hampers that are not collected on the day.
- If a cancellation occurs more than 7 days prior to the booking, the voucher will not be refunded however the customer may reschedule the booking.
- Cancellations within 48 hours are charged 100% of booking cost, for both direct and third party bookings or failure to notify, will forfeit full price of the hamper and vouchers will be deemed as "used". Due to the perishable nature of the hampers.
- The tour reserves the right to cancel due to acts of nature, production restrictions, insufficient number of participants or unforeseen circumstances that would hinder our ability to service the experience.
- If Sirromet is unable to provide you with this experience, all money paid will be refunded and shall constitute full settlement to you. Sirromet is not responsible for any additional expenses that may be incurred by a guest in relation to a cancellation. If weather impacts the day of your experience we will happily re-book your experience at no cost.
- Due to the products sourced unfortunately dietary alterations to the hamper cannot be guaranteed.
Reviews for Lavender Hill Picnic Experience At Sirromet Winery
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely