- 1.5 hr Darwin Harbour sunset adventure cruise
- Fish’n Chips – one serve of fresh local wild-caught fish with chips
- A glass of bubbly, wine, beer or bottle of water or soft drink
- Take home souvenir stubby cooler or GoVino wine glass (adult fare only)
- Visit to sites of interest on Darwin Harbour
- Opportunistic mammal and marine life sightings
WHAT TO EXPECT
As the sun sets in Darwin, take to the water for a scrumptious serving of fresh, wild-caught Northern Territory fish and chips accompanied with an icy cold drink as you cruise around discovering Darwin Harbour.
Leaving Stokes Hill wharf at 5:45 pm a fast boat ride will take you past the sights and sounds of Darwin city seascape to arrive at Cullen Bay Beach or Fisherman's Wharf where the crew will pick up your fish’n chips. Eat your dinner accompanied by a glass of bubbly, warm wind in your hair, an exquisite tropical sunset, and a harbour full of intrigue.
The crew use their local knowledge to work the tides and the season to take you to the best places on the harbour for your once-in-a-lifetime Top End sunset experience. You'll enjoy the best position for your Darwin Harbour sunset photo and real-time commentary from the local team. The journey may even include an opportunistic walk on the Fannie Bay Sandbar, sightings of magnificent marine mammals or anything else that nature dictates!
This award-winning cruise is the perfect end to the day for families and spirited travellers, and those that have an interest in a real Top End experience.
Please note: This tour is not suitable for infants 2 years and under