- Get up to $30 cash back per person when you book with us
- Tandem skydive over the amazing scenery of the Great Ocean Road & the 12 Apostles from your choice of either 10,000 feet or 15,000 feet
- Professional & experienced crew to make your experience all the more incredible
- Departs from the meeting point at the Great Ocean Road Airport, Peterborough-Timboon Rd, Peterborough
Skydive 12 Apostles - Great Ocean RoadGet your heart racing on a once-in-a-lifetime experience in a once-in-a-lifetime place, skydiving over the spectacular Great Ocean Road coastline.
- Photo &/or Video Packages can be an add-on
What to Expect
Skydive on the Great Ocean Road over one of Australia's natural wonders! Combining the adrenaline rush with unbelievable scenery, this is an experience of a lifetime, and you can choose to enjoy it from either 10,000 feet or 15,000 feet up in the air.
Come and meet the friendly, passionate team at the Great Ocean Road Airport, just metres from the dramatic sea cliffs. Let our expert instructorsget you ready and outfit you with the latest and best skydiving equipment, then, it's off into the sky. Climb to your chosen jump height above Loch Ard Gorge, the Grotto, Bay of Islands, Bay of Martyrs and of course the 12 Apostles, showcasing the most beautiful unspoilt coastline.
Feel the excitement build as you get ready for the big leap and the fun that lies ahead. Experience up to 40 seconds of life-affirming, glorious freefall at 10,000 feet or up to 60 seconds of exhilarating freefall at 15,000 feet. This truly is Australia’s most spectacular place to skydive.
Once the parachute opens, it is time to catch your breath andsoak up the endless views in every direction on the gentle 5-minute ride back to earth. Help your instructor fly the parachute (if you are brave enough!) and soar over the beaches and cliffs before landing back at the Great Ocean Road Airport. Your feet may be back on the ground, but your head is still in the clouds as you let the moment sink in. Video and/or photo packages are available to purchase on or before the day so you can look back on your adventure forever.
Where We Visit
- Great Ocean Road
- Skydive 12 Apostles - 10,000ft jumpUp to 40 seconds of freefall over the Great Ocean Rd, the Bay of Islands, Bay of Martyrs, Loch Ard Gorge and, of course, the 12 Apostles! Soak up the most beautiful nature the universe has to offer all the way up from 10,000ft!!
FromAUD $327Check AvailabilityNext available: 09 Jul 2022
- Skydive 12 Apostles - 15,000ft jumpUp to 60 seconds of freefall over the Great Ocean Rd, the Bay of Islands, Bay of Martyrs, Loch Ard Gorge and, of course, the 12 Apostles! Soak up the most beautiful nature the universe has to offer all the way up from 15,000ft!!
FromAUD $387Check AvailabilityNext available: 09 Jul 2022
Frequently Asked Questions
To comply with stringent Australian Parachute Federation safety rules, you have to be 12 years old to be a tandem skydiver.
There is no upper limit though! Our instructors have taken people in their 90s skydiving!
Just something comfortable with shoes you’d be happy to go for a decent walk in. Even on a warm day, you’ll want an extra layer for the jump, as it can get cooler way up in the heavens.
We’ll give you a pair of trousers to wear for the jump and some goggles. We have some extra fleece tops you are welcome to borrow too.
We’ll get you to remove any loose jewellery before the jump. The likelihood of losing it is low but better safe than sorry.
We have minimums and maximums of what we are legally able to jump in. If the wind is too windy or the cloud so low cows are getting lost, you probably don’t want to be flying a parachute around. Our safety experts constantly assess the weather and will make the final determination.
If the weather is a bit hit and miss, we might go on hold for a little while to see if it improves to the point we can jump. If the day is absolutely and outright terrible, we will cancel the day to try to reduce everyone’s time spent waiting.
We want you to be able to jump (and we like jumping too!), so we’ll do everything we can to get us up in the air safely.
If the weather really isn’t in our favour, we might need to cancel jumping for the day. We want you to be able to jump and we really like jumping too, but sometimes the weather just isn’t up to it. If this is the case, we will re-book you for another day or we can leave it open in the system for you to let us know when you’d like to jump again.
Sure! You’ll need to wear some goggles over the top to keep all the air out and to make sure your glasses stay on/contacts stay in, but you are absolutely okay to wear prescription glasses or contact lenses.
It depends, but probably, is the short answer. The complete answer is going to be unique to your circumstances - give us a ring and chat about it before you book in and we'll do our best to make it work.
If it is something that reduces your mobility - like a very recent knee reconstruction - or something which impairs your body's ability to deal with stressful situations - like recent heart surgery, it might be best to wait.
That said, we can cater for a lot of the stuff life throws at people. If it is something serious, we might ask for a note from your doctor saying it is okay for you to be jumping.
We are a small business and we pride ourselves on looking after the safety of our customers and our staff - we only want you to jump if it is safe for you and our lovely instructors.
- Skydiving is weather dependent - inclement weather can cause delays so please allow up to 4 hours for the experience
- Some medical restrictions may apply - recent surgeries, pregnancy, epilepsy, heart conditions or significant mobility issues should be discussed with the provider prior to booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Any participants under 18 years must have their parent's written approval
- Participants must not consume alcohol or recreational drugs for 12 hours prior to their skydive
- Maximum passenger weight is 105kgs. Passengers over 100kg will be subject to a $50 surcharge & subject to a safety assessment
- Late-comers & no shows, as well as failing to go through with the jump after boarding, will result in a 100% cancellation fee
- Re-bookings are allowed but must be confirmed with The Operator more than 48 hours ahead of your original booking, or you will be charged a $110 rebooking fee
- Attempting to jump having consumed alcohol or recreational drugs in the previous 12 hours or appearing to be under the influence will incur a 100% cancellation fee
- If the skydive is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, weather, etc, you will need to rebook. Refunds (minus the $110 booking fee) are only given to customers who can provide evidence of leaving the country
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely