- Get up to $20 cash back per person when you book with us
- Full-day indulgent vineyard experience through picturesque Margaret River
- Enjoy guided tastings at four of the most elegant wineries in the region
- Indulge in a 3-course lunch matched with wine at Vasse Felix
- Sample local produce including cheese, coffee & chocolate tasting
- All wine tasting fees & a sample coffee bag
- Friendly & knowledgeable local guide
- Convenient return transfers from selected Margaret River accommodation
What to Expect
Escape to the picturesque Margaret River wine region for a luxurious experience connecting you with the greatest local food artisans, skilled winemakers and stunning scenery. In small groups, visit four of the region's most renowned wineries to taste an extensive range of premium wines, and enjoy dedicated food experiences including an indulgent three-course lunch.
Get off to a relaxing start as you are collected from your Margaret River accommodation by your friendly and knowledgeable local guide. A stop at the much-loved Yahava Koffeeworks is the perfect start to the journey, as it’s sure to give you plenty of energy for the exciting day ahead. Taste a range of different coffees while an expert explains how each cup is brewed - you can even watch the beans being freshly roasted right in front of you.
Head to the beautiful vineyards at Cape Mentelle for a seated wine tasting, where you will try a range of expertly chosen, premium wine flights, which include aged and vintage wine options, followed by an exclusive tour of the barrel room. The team at Cape Mentelle shares a love for the land and a deep commitment to sustainability that underpin every decision of their operation.
Visit the humble, family-run winery at Cape Grace Wines to balance out your experience. Taste a range of their boutique wines while learning the ins and outs of how a small winemaker works.
Stop at Margaret River’s founding wine estate - Vasse Felix for a guided wine tasting, followed by a gourmet three-course lunch at their chef-hatted restaurant. Enjoy time to relax and take in the serenity of the beautiful vineyard setting, while tucking into their indulgent cuisine, and enjoying two glasses of paired premium wines.
Treat yourself to a private seated wine tasting paired with artisan cheeses at the family-run Montague Estate. While enjoying this gourmet local produce, you can reflect on how the wine is made with traditional, minimal intervention winemaking methods.
It's then time to cleanse your palate after all that wine tasting. That’s when you will stop by the famous Margaret River Chocolate Factory to indulge in a diverse range of flavours in their delectable chocolates, and even watch as they prepare their range through a viewing window - a delightful end to an unforgettable day!
Frequently Asked Questions
We pick you up from accommodation anywhere in the Margaret River region. Pick-up times will vary depending on accommodation location and itinerary.
- Tour requires minimum numbers to operate
- The Operator reserves the right to cancel the tour at its discretion due to factors beyond their control
- Pick-up times depend on accommodation location & itinerary
- Cancellation fees: 15% of the total booking cost if the cancellation is more than 72 hours prior
- For cancellations within 48 hours the tour cost is non-refundable
Reviews for Premium Full Day Wine Tour - Margaret River
Get Instant Confirmation