- Get up to $20 cash back per person when you book with us
- Full-day guided experience to discover the sweet side of Margaret River
- Visit four premium locations where local artisans display their skills
- Indulge in a 2-course lunch with wine at Woody Nook Wines
- Sample gourmet local produce including chocolate, nougat, coffee & liqueur
- All wine tasting fees & a sample coffee bag
- Friendly & knowledgeable local guide
- Convenient return transfers from selected Margaret River accommodation
What to Expect
Take your taste buds on a journey that will satisfy any sweet tooth! This memorable full-day experience is set to highlight the sweeter side of the picturesque Margaret River region, discovering the crafts of a range of local artisans as well as indulging in a 2-course winery lunch paired with wine tasting.
Get off to a relaxing start as you are collected from your Margaret River accommodation by your friendly and knowledgeable local guide. A stop at the much-loved Yahava Koffeeworks is the perfect start to the journey, as it’s sure to give you plenty of energy for the exciting day ahead. Taste a range of different coffees while an expert explains how each cup is brewed - you can even watch the beans being freshly roasted right in front of you.
Enjoy local artisan’s skills at work at the Margaret River Fudge Factory, where you are able to watch confectionery being made by hand in front of you while sampling the products produced. A trip to Margaret River wouldn’t be complete without checking out the natural olive oil skin care range at Vasse Virgin. Here, you can also purchase some gourmet olive oil-themed foods. (Margaret River store).
Visit Bettenay’s Estate to indulge in the sweeter side of wine, where you will try a range of delicious liqueurs paired with their homemade, French-inspired nougats. Admire the charming setting at Woody Nook Wines with a wine tasting in the Cellar Door, then select a glass of wine to sit back and enjoy a delicious two-course lunch from The Nookery Cafe.
Your next sweet stop is at the award-winning Margaret River Chocolate Company. Indulge in chocolate tastings made from organic, top-quality ingredients handcrafted from Belgian couverture displaying the company’s expansive range of colourfully packaged chocolates. To complete your day, Colony Concept is where you will discover honey crafted by local artisans, see bees at work and indulge in a range of mead and honey wine or beer served with crackers and dip.
Frequently Asked Questions
We pick you up from accommodation anywhere in the Margaret River region. Pick-up times will vary depending on accommodation location and itinerary.
- The Operator reserves the right to cancel the tour at its discretion due to factors beyond their control
- Pick-up times depend on accommodation location & itinerary
- Cancellation fees: 15% of the total booking cost if the cancellation is more than 72 hours prior
- For cancellations within 48 hours the tour cost is non-refundable
Reviews for Sweeties Tour with a Difference - Margaret River
Get Instant Confirmation