- 2 hr entry into Forest Adventures South West
- Use of safety equipment and harnesses
- Safety demonstration
Forest Adventures Park 2 Hour Entry
Come and enjoy a 2-hour exhilarating journey through the amazing forest as you take on suspended obstacles, Tarzan swings and breathtaking flying foxes!
WHAT TO EXPECT
Forest Adventures South West offers adrenaline-filled fun on high ropes courses and flying foxes, set high among the majestic trees of the legendary Ludlow Tuart Forest in the beautiful South West of Western Australia just 10 minutes drive from Busselton.
This thrilling nature-based park is located across more than eight acres. With 77 activities set high among the trees, the park caters for all skill, fitness and daring levels. The course combines world-class European standards for safety and design with more than 500 metres of flying foxes, a unicycle through the trees, Tarzan ropes, a 13-metre base jump, BMX on a wire, and spider webs.
Choose your challenge! You can hang around in the trees, balance on the suspended bridges, climb the ladders and fly along up to 11 flying foxes - with some spanning over 150 metres! Have fun with the whole family and challenge your friends on six unique courses for every level of adrenaline and fitness!
Your session starts with safety training, and progresses onto the yellow (kids’) course, green (kids’ +) course, light blue (family) course, red (advanced) course and finally the black (adrenaline) course! They vary in height and difficulty, ranging from 3 metres to19 metres off the ground. Begin on the yellow course and decide how far and how high you would like to go.
There's also an intermediate and an advanced ‘zip line course’. The advanced course starts with a climb of 19 metres to the highest point in the park, followed by a soaring descent through eight consecutive flying foxes – a total of over 500 metres of zip line!
Where we visit:
- Forest Adventures South West
Forest Adventures Park 2 Hour Entry
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
2 Adults + 2 Children:
What should I wear?
Enclosed shoes are essential and we recommend that you dress comfortably in clothing suitable for outdoor activities and the weather. Long pants and long sleeve shirts, although not essential, can reduce the risk of being bitten by insects (the forest is home to insects like flies and mosquitoes). No loose clothing or shirts wrapped around the waist.
Long hair must be tied back and jewellery that could get caught in a rope should be avoided.
We are open rain or shine so it is always a good idea to come prepared for the weather. Guests can be refused access if they do not wear appropriate clothing.
What happens if it rains?
We don’t let the rain stop us from having fun and our course is totally safe in the rain. The only time we stop climbing is if there is lightning or high winds. In this case, we close our courses until the weather has passed, and get everyone back up climbing as quickly as possible.
How high and difficult are the high rope courses?
The skill level and height of each section of the course is marked using a colour-coded system indicating the challenge, based on the elevation and difficulty of the obstacles.
- Course #1 - Yellow: Highest Point 3.5m / Minimum Skill
- Course #2 - Green: Highest Point 5.5m/ Minimum Skill
- Course #3 - Blue : Highest Point 8m/ Medium Skill
- Course #4 - Light Blue: Highest Point 19m/ Medium Skill
- Course #5 – Red: Highest Point 12m/ Advanced Skill
- Course #6 - Black: Highest Point 13m/ High Skill
How many courses will I complete?
Customers normally complete two to three courses during their visit in addition to their training course.
Do you offer any activities for children under age 7?
Children under the age of 7 and/or less than 110 cm tall are not permitted to climb on the courses at Forest Adventures but are welcome to hang out with family members in our picnic areas and playground at no additional charge.
Do you have somewhere to store valuables?
We have small storage boxes behind the counter for small items and we encourage guests to lock larger items in their car and check their keys at our front desk.
Do you have toilets?
Do you have a picnic area?
At Forest Adventures we have plenty of picnic space around our courses, and you are welcome to bring your own picnic.
Do you sell snacks and coffee?
We have a great selection of soft drinks, chips and chocolate bars to give you the energy to keep climbing. But due to running on a generator, there is NO COFFEE
What's the accessibility like?
Forest Adventures South West prides itself on being accessible to people with a range of physical, sensory and mental abilities. We encourage people to contact us in advance so we can tailor a plan to meet your individual needs and abilities. Please note: For your safety and due to the nature of the activities, participants are required to be independently mobile, without the use of physical assistance or mobility aids.
- Staff reserve the right to refuse any guests entry to the courses if they are unable to complete our practice course on their own accord and in a safe and timely manner, and without injuring themselves, damaging equipment or endangering others on the course
- If a guest attempts and is unable to complete the practice course his or her ticket will be refunded
- The minimum height is 110cm tall, and the maximum weight is 120kg
- The minimum age is 7 years, with further limits on accessible courses. 7 & 8-year-olds can access courses 1-3; 9 & 10-year-olds can access courses 1-5; 11 years and older can access all course
- Climbers under 16 years old must always be directly supervised by an adult (17 years+). Climbers 7 and 8 years old must have 1 climbing adult for every 2 children (adult participation required). Climbers 9 to 16 years must have 1 adult supervising (participation not required) for every 6 children. Supervising adults must be 17 years and over
- Guests should arrive 20 minutes before their session to get equipped with the safety equipment
- All participants MUST have a signed waiver (by their parent or guardian for under 17 years old)
- Any cancellations or amendments to your booking must be called through to us 48 hours prior to your booking
Read full supplier's terms & conditions