- Get up to $30 cash back per person when you book with us
- Skydive Rockingham 15,000 ft
- Up to 60 seconds of free fall
- $35 APF Levy included
- Scenic flight & spectacular views of the beautiful Shoalwater Islands Marine Park including Penguin Island, Cockburn Sound, Garden Island
- Beach landing!
- Personalised training and safety instructions
- Certificate of your skydive
Skydive Perth 15,000ft Tandem Skydiving
Skydive over Perth from 15,000ft for stunning views of Western Australia's coastline!
- You can buy video/photo packages at the venue on the day of your skydive. Photos Only $129 / Photos + Videos $179 / Dedicated $269 / Ultimate $369
WHAT TO EXPECT
Skydive Rockingham offers an incredible experience that will have you free falling over the stunning Western Australian coastline directly above Rockingham beach. Tandem skydiving from 14,000 feet is an unbeatable way to see the greater Perth region with 360-degree panoramic views. And a beach landing is always unforgettable!
About Skydive Australia
A Strong History. Skydive Australia is the largest and most professional skydive company in Australia and was the first company to develop the tandem skydive. Skydive Australia offers thrill-seeking tourists from around the world the perfect excuse to jump out of a plane over 5 of the most breathtaking and unique locations in Australia. It has more than 30 years experience and is regarded as a pioneer in the industry. It now conducts over 100,000 tandem skydives each year. We boast 100% commitment to Safety.
Great Locations. From the beautiful beaches of Byron Bay, and Mission Beach, Saint Kilda, to the Great Barrier Reef near Cairns or the Sydney's North Coast and Brisbane or the amazing Yarra Valley or Great Ocean Road on the East coast, and Rockingham or York on the West coast, Skydive Australia provides the experience of a lifetime at locations to suit all tastes.
Our professional and highly experienced instructors are trained to international standards and equipped with the latest parachute technology and backup automatic deployment computers. Between them they have completed over 2,000,000 skydives.
How to get there?
Our check-in office is situated at 14 Kent Street, Rockingham, our landing area is situated at the Naval Memorial Park, Rockingham.
From Perth CBD the drive is approx 40 mins
- From Perth CBD, head south on the Kwinana Freeway and take the Anketell Road Exit. Continue on Anketell Road.
- Take National Route 1 to Rockingham Beach Road in Rockingham.
- There is ample free parking within the vicinity of our check-in office.
- From Perth CBD, you can catch the bus all the way down to Rockingham beach for your skydiving adventure.
- From William St in the city, you’ll jump on bus route 940 taking you to Rockingham Rd (get off at Access Rd,
- Hamilton Hill Hall – stop 12225), then change onto bus number 920 which will take you to Dixon Rd.
- From here it’s a leisurely 15 minute walk to our drop zone.
- The Mandurah train line will take you to Rockingham from Perth CBD.
- Exit at Rockingham station and walk to Rockingham bus stand 9, and take a short
- 15 minute bus trip to Rockingham beach – 200m from our drop zone.
How long will my skydive take?
Whilst we endeavour to complete your skydive within 3-4 hours, skydiving can be a full-day activity. Please allow for unforeseen delays due to events such as unfavourable weather and air traffic control.
What should I wear?
We recommend loose, casual clothing with fully enclosed shoes, such as running or sports trainers. Hiking boots and high heels are not appropriate.
What if it's windy or raining?
If the weather is unfavourable on the day of your booking we will reschedule your jump to another date that best suits you.
What if my jump is cancelled?
If we have to cancel your jump due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances, your booking will be re-scheduled to another date that suits you.
Is there a maximum weight limit?
Instructors may take individuals up to 115kg, subject to assessment and Safety Officer approval. If 95kg or over, surcharges apply.
Is there an age limit?
By law, the minimum age to tandem skydive in Australia is 12 years old. If under 18 years old, a parent or legal guardian must be present on the day of the jump.
Can I take my camera/go pro up in the aircraft?
Unfortunately not. CASA (Civil Aviation Safety Authority) regulations prevent loose articles being taken up in the aircraft if the door is being opened mid-flight. However, we do offer a full video and photos service for you to choose from.
Can I scuba dive before I skydive?
Yes, but we advise you wait 24 hours after your scuba dive before coming to skydive. You can scuba dive straight after your skydive though so if you’d like to do both and are restricted on time consider booking your skydive first.
Any client weighing 95kg or more must be assessed by our Drop Zone Safety Officer on site to determine safety issues due to harness size restrictions and weather conditions. Weight Restrictions and Charges, payable on arrival:
95kg - 104.9kg = $50
105kg and above = $75
110kg and above requires an on-site assessment
In case of any medical conditions or issued please check with your GP is skydiving is suitable
Cameramen/Tandem Masters are filming in extreme conditions and malfunctions may occur from time to time. Issues of tandem passenger movement, focus, framing, moisture, vibration may result in video and photo content being inconsistent from passenger to passenger.
Upon a total camera failure, with no usable footage being available from your jump:
- You are entitled to a FULL REFUND of your purchase price of your camera product.
- You may choose to skydive again for the discount price offered at the drop zone.
- Your next camera product will be offered to you free of charge.
All original footage and photos remain the property of Skydive Australia to use in any promotions or other activity. Video and Photos should be checked upon receipt, and any problems must be reported within five (5) days. After this time the footage may not be available.
In the event that a booking is cancelled, the following fees will apply:
- Cancellations more than 48 hours before departure: the supplier will assess these cancellations on a case by case basis
- Cancellations within 48 hours of departure: 100% of the cost
- Changes to the booking date within 48 hours of departure: $110 fee
Read full supplier's terms & conditions
- Self-drive to Perth Dropzone
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews