- Get up to $60 cash back per booking when you book with us
- 20 minutes of flight over the beautiful Noosa River
- Complimentary personalised photobook to store your memories from the day
- Flexible fly times with availability on the hour, 5 days a week
Noosa River Adventure Flight For 2Follow the Maroochy River to the coast, then bank slowly north over Mudjimba Island on this 30 minute scenic flight
What to Expect
Take off and follow the Maroochy River to the coast, then bank slowly north over Mudjimba Island. From here, follow the beaches past Mt Coolum, over Noosa National Park and out to the Noosa River.
Returning to gently touch down on the crystal clear waters of the Maroochy River, this scenic flight makes for the most incredible 30 minutes of flight time.
Perfect for two passengers, these flights are an intimate experience that has been designed for sharing. A complimentary 20-page photo book will also ensure that your memories from the day will last forever.
Book today for an experience of a lifetime!
About the plane
Step inside the historic Wilga Warbird - a plane designed specifically for observation. Stable, smooth and comfortable with a cockpit wrapped in glass, you are immersed in the experience of floating over some of the most beautiful scenery on the planet, including the Noosa River and surrounds.
Described as no ordinary joy flight, this adventure flight is perfectly designed for reconnaissance, has more glass than a helicopter and excels at flying low and slow.
The only Wilga 80 seaplane in the southern hemisphere, this aircraft is also certified to fly with doors off, offering the opportunity to experience the amazing rush of flight with nothing between you and the surrounding environment! This optional extra is a must for those who want a one-of-a-kind adventure, so message us to find out more!
You will receive a text on the morning of the flight (before 8am) to confirm weather conditions. Look for that text. It also includes a maplink.
Please arrive 15 minute before your scheduled flight. (This does not apply to the 9am flight - you can arrive at 9am.)
Please complete and sign the COVID checklist at your flight.
You will receive a flight briefing - The Supplier will tell you all the things you need to know about the aircraft and safety.
You will be supplied with a life vest and The Supplier will be there to help you board the aircraft, demonstrate seat belts, exits and headsets.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! You can take as much technology as you want. Cameras, go-pros, video recorders etc etc. Hang on to them. (The pilot will tell you he has dunked a few of his mobile phones over time.) Also note, we will take photos for you (free), and supply them to you by email/text and within your complimentary photo book.
You will get your feet wet, so wear shoes you can kick off. Shorts and thongs are the go!
- This flight can take a maximum of 3 passengers
- Minimum 2 fares per flight
- Correct passenger weights must be included
- Total combined passenger weight is strictly limited to 200kg
- Children fly at adult fare, must have their own seat, should be approx 15kg and able to wear and operate our life vest
- Disabled access is very limited
- In the event that unsafe weather conditions or unscheduled maintenance cause the cancellation of your flight then you will be offered a refund or to reschedule
By booking a flight with The Supplier you are agreeing that the recipient is -
1) Medically fit to fly
2) Within the weight limits 15-125 kilograms
3) No taller than 193cm
- If you need to cancel your flight, refunds will be given according to the following criteria:
- 48 hours notice or more - 100% refund
- 24 - 48 hours notice - 50% refund
- Less than 24 hours - refund not available
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely