- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- 6 hr wine tour of the stunning Tamar Valley, with tastings at 4 wineries
- Generous lunch with a glass of wine & scenic views
- Convenient return transfers from Greater Launceston in a small-group minibus
Where we Visit:
- 4 different Tamar Valley wineries, destinations will vary on availability
- Additional wine purchases
What to Expect
Discover the Tamar Valley on this 6 hr tour that includes visits to 4 of the region's premier cellar doors, with tastings at each. Your premium cool climate wine adventure begins with being picked up from your hotel or home by an air-conditioned minibus, with door to door round-trip transportation for your convenience.
Then, your driver and wine tour guide will take you to the best wine experiences at 4 Tamar Valley cellar doors. The journey is accompanied by fun and informative commentary of the Tamar Valley and the vineyards we visit so your wine tasting is even more enjoyable.
Tamar Valley wine varietals comprise of Riesling, Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Gris, Chardonnay and Pinot Noir along with exotics that create a real sense of discovery. You will taste classic premium cool climate wines that are absolutely world-class – Tasmanian Sparkling that is better than Champagne? Rosé that could be mistaken as coming from Provence? How about a Shiraz or Cabernet Sauvignon?
You can be the wine judge as you sip your way around and decide what you really like. After all, it comes down to your personal tasting pleasure of the region's fine wine!
Also included in the day is a lunch stop at one of the valley's best restaurants, for a generous meal accompanied by a glass of wine (of course!)
Reviews for Tamar Valley Discovery Wine Tour
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
- The minimum age is 18 years
- Guests should be ready 20 minutes prior to pick-up time
- The Operator reserves the right to alter, modify or cancel a tour due to bad weather, unsafe conditions or at the request of governmental, park, & state agencies
- The Operator assumes no responsibility for injuries, delays caused by breakdowns, accidents, adverse weather conditions and other conditions beyond their control
- The Operator is not responsible for any loss or damage to property
- A cancelled ticket is 100% refunded
- Customers will also receive a 100% refund in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances
- No-shows will be charged the full price
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.
Book your experience stress-free and know we're here to help.
Get Instant Confirmation