- Archery equipment
- Hakama clothing
- Experience fee, interpreter fee, attendance fee, insurance fee
What to Expect
Located at just a 3-minute walk from the atomic bomb dome is a shop that offers Hiroshima's only Japanese archery experience. The miniature archery dojo is 6-meters in length from the target. But don't underestimate this sport — it takes a lot of concentration to hit the target!
Japanese archery is considered martial arts as the opponent is the archer. An instructor will talk you through step by step. You'll be a professional archer in no time!
THINGS TO NOTE:
- Meeting point: SHA-RAKU / 1-ch-me-5-12, Temachi, Naka-Ku, Hiroshima-shi, Hiroshima-ken 730-0051
- Access: Walk from the atomic bomb and through an arcade. Go to the 3rd floor of a women's clothing store. It should be located next to a Docomo store
- Language support: Japanese
- Participation requirements: Provided with hakama clothing that is fitted for adults of 140cm or less. Clothing for children is not prepared
- Free Wi-Fi
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals are allowed inside the building
- Tour may change depending on the weather. If it rains, the tour may be rescheduled/fully refunded
Reviews for Hiroshima Archery And Martial Arts Experience
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
The advertised price and net rate does not include the Japanese Consumption Tax.
- 7 to 4 days before the tour date 40% of the tour price
- 3 to 2 days before the tour date 60% of the tour price
- The day before the tour date, on the day of the tour 100% of the tour price
- Right after the online settlement is made, a cancellation fee of 10% will be incurred in case of cancellation
- The cancellation fee includes handling charges
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.
Book your experience stress-free and know we're here to help.
Get Instant Confirmation